If the Western media were consistent, these would have been headlines on recent Indian politics:
- Indian markets crash with the news of Roman-Catholic+Communist alliance in the centre
- Christian Sonia couldn’t stop Sensex from sliding on another day
- Naxalite sympathizers have no problem with a reluctant Italian being the PM of India
- Congress to prove numbers with the help of Seperatist Left, anti-hindi DMK, casteist SP, Muslim friendly BSP, corrupt RJD.
- Anti-privatization Left pulls the Sensex crashing down
- Dynasty to continue from where it left
- Fear in the Dalal street, with the genocidal, anti-national Left lending outside support to Italian Roman-Catholic led congress